- Plugins: Implemented MLP classification algorithm; Added a Regularized version of the CSP filter trainer; Added a new plugin category for evaluation; Added 3 new boxes to evaluation: kappa coefficient, ROCCurve, General Statistics Generator.
- New open source drivers: eemagine EEGO.
- New binary drivers: Brain Rhythm 8, Simulator, SmartBCI and Wearable Sensing Dry Sensor Interface.
- More Plugins: The LDA now has a native multiclass mode; The Spatial Filter box now accepts a configuration file which contains a matrix (refer to the doc for the format specification); The xDawn and the CSP trainer can generate matrix file for the spatial filter; Various optimizations of the Spatial Filter; Changed Signal Display refresh paradigm to make it handle bigger datasets; TCP writer box sends Streamed Matrix and Signal in row-major order.
- Misc: Added ASCII import and export functions for IMatrix matrices
- Drivers: Extended Emotiv EPOC support to gnu/linux; Added Software tagging to the universal TMSI driver; Moved the check impedance option to be part of driver preferences; Various updates to BrainProducts VAmp, BrainProducts Brainamp.
- Tutorials: Added an example of stimulation passing to Python.
Sunday, December 13, 2015
OpenVibe 1.1.0 - new version
BCI OpenVibe application has since October a new version available for download. This toolbox allows the creation of BCI circuits using predefined modules or created according to our needs. It was mencioned before in this blog with the posts: OpenVibe 3D Voxel and Topographic Map, Open Source Software For EEG and EEG Animation Using Interactive Matlab Toolbox.
It is also supported now by more than 20 acquisition devices:
ANT, ANT/EEmagine, Biosemi, BrainMaster, Brain Products, Cognionics, CTF/VSM, EGI, Emotiv, gTec, LabStreamingLayer, mBrainTrain, MCS/MKS, Micromed, MindMedia, Mitsar, Neuroelectrics, Neurosky, OpenBCI, OpenEEG, TMSi.
For more information press here.