- Bringing together and fostering productive interactions (...);
- Presenting a comprehensive review of the current state of BCI research;
- Addressing in focused workshops (...) for continued progress in BCI research;
- Promoting the education and development of new researchers (...);
- Maximizing the (...) meeting impact through publication by the BCI Journal (...);
- Defining member benefits and Society-led projects for the newly formed BCI Society.
Friday, August 28, 2015
International Brain-Computer Interface (BCI) Meeting 2016
The new BCI meeting is schedule for May 30, 2016 in California, USA.
Main objectives of this event:
This meeting will bring together scientists, engineers, and clinicians involved in BCI research and clinical use and will contribute greatly to BCI development.
For more informations press here.