- BCI prosthetic hand to control phantom limb pain
- Implantable Communication BCI for Home-Use in Locked-In Syndrome
- A brain-spine interface to alleviate gait deficits after spinal cord injury
- BCI for Communication with Patients in Completely Locked-in State
- Individual word classification during imagined speech
- Restoration of finger movements in everyday life environments using a hybrid brain/neural hand exoskeleton
- Rethinking BCI Paradigm and Machine Learning Algorithm as a Symbiosis: Zero Calibration, Guaranteed Convergence and High Decoding Performance
- Targeted up-conditioning of contralesional corticospinal pathways promotes motor recovery in poststroke patients with severe chronic hemiplegia
- Gold Standard for epilepsy/tumor surgery coupled with deep learning offers independence to a promising functional mapping modality
- High Performance BCI in Controlling an Avatar Using the Missing Hand Representation in Long Term Amputees
- Online adaptive BCI with attention variations
- Which BCI paradigm is better to induce agency or sense of control over movements?
Tuesday, September 26, 2017
Annual BCI Award 2017 Nominees
List of the twelve nominees during the Annual BCI Award 2017 conference.
For more information about BCI/EEG press here.