- Cloud-based BCIs: challenges and opportunities of home-use systems for big data collection;
- Facilitators and barriers of using mobile EEG: a workshop using the extreme test case of BCIs for space flights;
- Passive BCI, Lab Streaming Layer, and Neuroadaptive Technology.
- Cloud-based realtime signal processing and machine learning that generalises across large datasets,
- Low-cost, wireless EEG hardware with sufficient signal quality for scientific and clinical purposes,
- User-friendly, cross-platform software applications to make the system directly accessible to endusers.
Passive BCI, Lab Streaming Layer, and Neuroadaptive Technology