- Biomedical imaging, image processing & visualization
- Bioelectrical and neural engineering
- Biomedical devices, sensors, and artificial organs
- Health monitoring systems and wearable system
- Bio-signal processing and analysis
- Biometric and bio-measurement
- Other topics related to biomedical engineering
Monday, February 20, 2017
ICBBT 2017 - 9th International Conference on Bioinformatics and Biomedical Technology
The primary goal of the conference is to promote research and developmental activities in Bioinformatics and Biomedical Technology. Another goal is to promote scientific information interchange between researchers, developers, engineers, students, and practitioners working in Portugal and abroad.
The conference is held every year to make it an ideal platform for people to share views and experiences in Bioinformatics and Biomedical Technology and related areas.Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:
For more information about BCI/EEG press here.