- Brain Anatomy and Nervous impulse;
- Neurotransmission and neurotransmitters;
- Learning, Memory and Sensory Systems;
- Visual, Auditive and Olfactive Systems;
- Brain-machine interface and neurorehabilitation;
- Electrophysiological studies.
Tuesday, September 15, 2015
Fundamentals in Neuroscience - A Deep Look at the Brain, BCI and EEG
The School of Health Sciences offers advanced training courses in medicine, health sciences and medical education. The fundamentals of neuroscience are one of them where it is possible to learn and understand better several subjects related with BCI/EEG.
Some of the goals are to describe the anatomical and functional relations between major brain areas, to identify the cell types of the nervous system and also to describe the physical and functional interactions between them and explain their role in the nervous system.
The 15 days program, for graduate students and postdocs, include some labs-on sessions and is focused on various subjects such as:
For more informations about this course and the ICVS press here.